Improving Your Business Requires the Proper Footwear
Originally published by: BCMC — September 9, 2013
The following article was produced and published by the source linked to above, who is solely responsible for its content. SBC Magazine is publishing this story to raise awareness of information publicly available online and does not verify the accuracy of the author’s claims. As a consequence, SBC cannot vouch for the validity of any facts, claims or opinions made in the article.
Sometimes, improving your business is all about proper footwear…
This year at the BCMC Show in San Antonio, you’ll need to bring several pairs of shoes:
- Running Shoes for the BCMC Build 5K Run/Walk
- Golf Spikes for the TMAT Golf Outing
- Steel-Toed Boots for the BCMC Build
- Loafers for the Educational Sessions, Economic Forecast and Lumber Forecast
- Walking Shoes for the Spouse Tour & Toyota Plant Tour
- Even High Tops for the basketball court on the show floor!
Where else can you go and have so much fun while you improving your business prospects and planning for 2014? If you haven’t already done so, register today!