Could These Tools Help You Sell Components Like Floor Cassettes?
SBCA’s Component Marketing Toolbox hosts a wide variety of evergreen marketing materials that can help any component manufacturer promote structural building components in their marketplace. Recently, SBCA updated the video library with Ask the Builder videos and more introductory videos to our industry.
The five Ask the Builder videos are a great way to show potential customers the benefits of building with components, from a builders perspective.
Here is a list of the Ask the Builder videos that are now available in the CM Toolbox:
- Ask the Builder: Floor Truss Framing
- Ask the Builder: Wood Floor Trusses - Great Advantages
- Ask the Builder: Prefabricated Wall Panels
- Ask the Builder: Attic Trusses - Huge Advantages
- Ask the Builder: Attic Truss Design
Additional videos were added that provide basic background information on our industry and can be used as part of any effort to attract new people to the industry.
Here is a list of the other videos now accessible on the CM Toolbox:
- Introduction to the SBC Industry
- SBC Industry: A Place for You, A Place that Matters
- SBCA Member Project: Clippership Wharf
SBCA has also published a guidance document outlining how to download the SBCA logo and SBCA member logo. Please note, you must be a logged in to access the webpage that hosts the logos.