Top Ten Industry News Headlines of Q4 2019
Below are the top ten most read SBC Industry News headlines of the fourth quarter of 2019:
- Will Canadian Rail Strike Cause Repeat of 2017-2018 Lumber Market?
- BFS Purchases Florida’s Raney Components
- Could New Concrete Alternative Threaten Wood Framing?
- Katerra Closes Main Phoenix Component Plant
- Elon NC Students ‘Break Dance’ on Floor Trusses
- Foxworth-Galbraith Buys Katerra's Arizona Component Facility
- Co-Founder & Developer Fritz Wolff Leaves Katerra
- Video: See Inside Entekra’s New $35M Automated Plant
- BFS: 14.5% Growth in Q3 Manufactured Product Sales
- Why Is Lumber Supply Shifting from Canada to U.S. South?